SALES & MARKETING
- Establish cooperation and coordination with the sales and marketing team of each hotel to formulate concrete steps to map the target market segments
- Leading overall group sales & marketing to build and execute a sales strategy and action plan (created by each hotel) and make sure any incoming revenue in accordance with expected revenue target
- Establish intensive communication with each component associated with the revenue department, for example: F & B Department, Front Office, etc.
- Identify whole business opportunities to increase revenue and create opportunities so they can be executed by a team of sales & marketing every hotel
- Together with the Corporate PR Manager of Hotel compile Brand Standard that still can not map well, because many of its changes (additional work and less), especially in the interior
- Brand Standard covers throughout the preparation of aspects from architectural, interior, and operational standards.
- In running the function of Marketing Communications (Marcom), the most important is to develop and define patterns of communication to the public that is aligned with the concept of hotel.
- Communication patterns could include giving a review and oversee all marketing activities using either digital platforms, social media, events, etc.